Unfortunately, legumes are often neglected in our diet. On our plate, they should be 1 to 2 times a week.
If you have not had time to eat legumes this week, change it with bean bread!
- 1 can (425 g) red beans
- 1 tsp (= 15 g) chocolate whey protein / whipped 3 egg whites
- 2 small squares (= 16 g) 70% chocolate (from IKEA)
- 25 ml oil / 2 topped tsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 1/2 tsp choco-special sweetener
- 20 ml milk skimmed / almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Clean the beans and put them in a bowl with other ingredients apart from chocolate. Blent ingredients together. If necessary, add water. Finally add the pieces of chocolate.
Pour into the prepared baking pan (I recommend a smaller baking pan – the bread will be higher). You can create bread, brownies or muffins – it depends on the shape of the your baking pan.
Bake about 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Nutrition facts (per 100 g): 1 133 kJ, 14 g protein, 12 g fat, 14 g carbohydrate